The Coronavirus pandemic has shut down much of society, including many courts across the country. While any court closure has an impact on those with pending cases, the closing of a criminal court – where many of those who are impacted are in custody – raises obvious concerns. On March 16, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Virginia…
Decades Of Successful Representation
- Can I Record Police At A Traffic Stop In Virginia?
- Do I Have The Right To Remain Silent At A DUI Stop?
- Fairfax Court of Appeals Affirms Defendant’s Conviction in Sexual Assault Case
- Defendant in Virginia Drug Case Successfully Asks Court for Remand and Resentencing
- Defendant in DUI Case Unsuccessfully Asks Court to Reconsider Decision from Sentencing Hearing